Warranty and Returns
Last updated: February 08, 2021
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Green Valley Garden Center, 6530 Green Valley Rd. Ramsey, MN 55303.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Green Valley Garden Center, accessible from www.gvgh.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 5 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 5 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Warranty Info/Plant Guarantee
*All products may be returned within 5 days with original receipt. We do not offer any cash refunds.
*Trees & Shrubs:
- The warranty is valid for one (1) year from the original date of purchase on product from our Garden Center. Purchased product is covered for a one-time replacement & covers 100% of the original purchase price.
- You MUST bring in your original receipt, as well as the dead plant material. Remember that some plants are late season bloomers. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your plant before digging it up!
* Tools, Pottery, & Gift Items:
- Return within 30 days with tags and original receipt.
* Annuals, houseplants, aquatics, tropicals, vegetables, herbs, custom plantings are not covered by a warranty and cannot be returned.
* All sale items 50% or more are not covered by a warranty and cannot be returned.
** There will be no warranty of any product damaged by factors beyond Green Valley’s control (i.e. loss from frost, fire, flood, improper drainage, over/under watering, hail, tornado, herbivorous animals, pet damage, mower/weed whip damage, insect, fungus, soil conditions, etc.) or due to lack of any maintenance for which the customer is responsible. If you have questions or issues, please call the Garden Center immediately- we are happy to help! **
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should bring the Goods to the following address:
6530 Green Valley Rd.
Ramsey, MN 55303
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]